Welcome to the Forge of Empires recruitment site!
Are you an experienced Forge of Empires player, and wish to share your knowledge? Do you enjoy helping the Community? Do you want to shape the future ages and features? Are you over 18 years of age? If you answered yes, you may be just the right person we are looking for. The support team is always looking for enthusiastic volunteers who enjoy teamwork, helping others and of course Forge of Empires!Fellow citizens, we cannot escape history. We at Forge of Empires will be remembered in spite of ourselves. Thus I implore the experienced among you who enjoy teamwork, helping others and have an enthusiasm for FoE to join our team! We have many volunteer opportunities across our support teams. Go forth and apply, and remember my old quote – “Whatever you are, be a good one.”
The Forge of Empires Team
Senior Ingame Moderator
Serving as an in-game moderator is something I really enjoy. The insights it gives me into the game, knowing that I am helping to keep things running smoothly, and the camaraderie with the other moderators are all big motivators. The best part, though, is when I help a player to resolve an issue or move forward in the game - it is very gratifying to know I have helped them advance.
- Community Manager & Co-Community Manager
- Ingame Moderators
- Forum Moderators
- Social Media Moderators
The Forge of Empires Team is made up of a vast mixture of dedicated players, who love to support their favorite game! The team is structured in a way that it allows those who want to get involved in different projects do so, and even step outside their comfort zones. The choice is theirs.
As part of our volunteer team we offer great opportunities to develop new and existing skills, a monthly premium bonus, plus the opportunity to join the team on an annual meet up.
Working as a part of our wonderful support team has been a pleasure and a privilege.
I have met some wonderful people along the way, engaged with players who love the games as much as I do and contributed toward a game I have a real passion for.
Being a part of the support team is like having a second family!
An ingame moderator works as part of our team, led and trained by the Community Manager or their senior team. A good team attitude is essential as we help and support each other in this sometimes stressful role. We have a good team spirit, and enjoy a lively team Skype chat where we keep up to date with the latest bugs.
Ingame Mod duties include:
- Answering questions sent in by players
- Detecting and testing bugs to be sent to the developers
- Detecting rule breaking and placing bans
- Helping players to appeal their bans fairly
- Testing game updates for bugs before they are released
- Be able to respond to tickets within 8 hours
Social Media Moderator
Saraus the first
Senior Ingame Moderator
The Social Media Moderator will implement the game’s moderation strategy on social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Google+, ensuring a safe and legal community environment, promoting first-rate customer service and helping to build up a strong community around our game.
You will be using our cross-device tool (either on mobile or desktop) which will allow you to quickly moderate all the content created by our players on social media.
Social Media mod duties include
- Implement the community moderation practices on a daily basis, while coordinating with the Social Media Coordinator
- Review and moderate content within comments received to our posts & tweets, as well as on our monitored hashtags
- Provide direct support for easy-to-solve issues addressed by users that don’t require disclosure of personal data or redirect users to the appropriate support tool
- Constantly engage with the users, by answering to questions and further asking questions, in order to build as much buzz around the game as possible
As a forum mod you will be responsible for ensuring the content in the sections you cover remains within the rules and that appropriate action is taken where needed. You will also be an example for the rest of the community and you are expected to have good communication skills.
Forum mod duties include:
- Dealing with rule breaches.
- At least twice daily checking of reports.
- Offering help and advice to the community.
- Representing InnoGames on the forum.
Managing this amazing Team and Supporting our Community is rewarding. Being part of a group really dedicated to help the players is a great pleasure. We offer extensive training and support to our moderators as well as a lot of fun and laughter along the way.
All roles within the team are customer service roles, and mods need to have a good attitude with all people, including those whose first language is not English.
- You need to be at least 18 years old
- You must have excellent written English skills
- You need to be available to answer other player enquiries
- Communication within the team is vital and therefore all applicants must have and be willing to use our web based chat client
- Forum experience is a plus for Forum Moderator applicants