An ingame moderator works as part of our team, led and trained by the Community Manager or their senior team. A good team attitude is essential as we help and support each other in this sometimes stressful role. We have a good team spirit, and enjoy a lively team Skype chat where we keep up to date with the latest bugs.
- Answering questions sent in by players.
- Detecting and testing bugs to be sent to the development team.
- Detecting rule breaking and placing bans.
- Helping players to appeal their bans fairly.
- Testing game updates for bugs before the live release.
- Be able to respond to tickets within 8 hours.
This is a customer service role, and mods need to have a good attitude with all people, including those who do not find writing English easy.
- You need to have reached CA or demonstrate a superior level of game knowledge.
- You must have excellent written English and be willing to use a spell checker to proofread your ticket responses.
- You need to be available to answer player questions every day, and give at least 14 hours a week to the role.
- You must be at least 21 years old.