The Social Media Moderator will implement the game’s moderation strategy on social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Google+, ensuring a safe and legal community environment, promoting first-rate customer service and helping to build up a strong community around our game.
You will be using our cross-device tool (either on mobile or desktop) which will allow you to quickly moderate all the content created by our players on social media.
- Implement the community moderation practices on a daily basis, while coordinating with the Social Media Coordinator.
- Review and moderate content within comments received to our posts & tweets, as well as on our monitored hashtags.
- Provide direct support for easy-to-solve issues addressed by users that don’t require disclosure of personal data or redirect users to the appropriate support tool.
- Constantly engage with the users, by answering to questions and further asking questions, in order to build as much buzz around the game as possible.
- Good knowledge on social media.
- Good written communication skills.
- You must demonstrate a superior level of game knowledge.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
As part of our volunteer team we offer great opportunities to develop new and existing skills, a monthly premium bonus, plus the opportunity to join the team on an annual meet up.