The Social Media Moderator will implement the game’s moderation strategy on social networks like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter. Ensuring a safe and legal community environment, promoting first-rate customer service and helping to build up a strong community around our game.
You will be using our cross-device tool (either on mobile or desktop) which will allow you to quickly moderate all the content created by our players on social media.
- Implement the community moderation practices regularly, while coordinating with the Social Media Coordinator
- Review and moderate content within comments received to our posts & tweets, as well as on our monitored hashtags
- Provide direct support for easy-to-solve issues addressed by users that don’t require disclosure of personal data or redirect users to the appropriate support tool
- Constantly engage with the users, by answering questions and further asking questions, in order to build as much buzz around the game as possible
- Good knowledge of social media
- Good written communication skills
- Have an awesome sense of humor
- You must demonstrate a superior level of game knowledge
- You must be at least 18 years old
As part of our volunteer team we offer great opportunities to develop new and existing skills, a monthly premium bonus, plus the opportunity to join the team on an annual meet up.
If this sounds like the job for you, click here to apply now, select 'Social Media Mod' on the right hand side, and fill answer a few short questions!