A supporter works as part of a team, lead and trained by a small team of well experienced supporters. A good team attitude is essential as we help and support each other in this role. We have a good team spirit, and enjoy a lively team chat where we keep up to date with the latest bugs or other update information.
Please note. Supporters must be 18+ years old.
- Answering questions sent in by players
- Detecting and testing bugs to be sent to the developers
- Assisting the players in their bug reports
- Providing reports to your Community Managers
- Detecting rule breaking and placing bans
- Helping players to appeal their bans fairly
- Answering tickets within 6 hours
- 18+ years old
- You already know Grepolis and you play at least on one world (beta or your local market).
- You don't have critical breaches of rules in your file.
- You follow a friendly phrase (especially in conflict situations)
- You enjoy helping other players.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- Excellent English skills.
- You are willing to join our chat to communicate with our team.
- You don't fear asking questions.
This is a customer service role, and our team members need to have a good attitude with all people, including those who do not find writing English easy.
Supporters need to be available to answer player enquiries every day, and give at least 20-25 hours a week to the role, but most give a lot more than that.
If this sounds like the job for you, click here to apply now!
Please keep in mind that it might take a few weeks for us to come back to you after you have applied. This time is needed in order to evaluate all incoming applications and select the most suitable applicants.