Welcome to these pages! We're glad to see that you are interested in joining our Team. Please allow us to give you some more information about who we are and what we do. We're looking forward to receiving your application, so that we can hopefully work together soon!
Join the Elvenar Team now!
Within the Elvenar Team you will find many members of different ages but all bound to one true passion: Elvenar. As a team, we strive to always be as helpful and assist our players, but also each other, as well as possible.
We answer questions or discussions on the forum, and take care of ticket requests via our support, always aiming to solve any problems and provide as much information as possible to our players.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to look at the game from the "other side" on a voluntary basis
- Possibly your first steps ever within the gaming industry
- The possibility to gain experience and develop your personal skills
- Friendly colleagues, all bound by their passion for Elvenar and gaming in general
- Fun and a very pleasant work atmosphere
- The chance to share your personal feedback about Elvenar in a very direct way
...and all of that from the comfort of your home.
What are we looking for in new team members?
- The ability to assist players in all incoming requests while remaining calm and friendly at all times
- Willingness to actively gather and forward feedback, and inform players with the information they require
- A mindset that allows you investigate and solve problems efficiently
Social Media Moderation
As a social media moderator you will help answering people who reach out to us via our Facebook page, using the tools we will provide you with, and you will be in direct contact with Elvenar's Social Media Coordinator.
- You have good knowledge on social media (mainly Facebook), as well as good communication skills. You are patient in your communications with fellow players. You engage with people by answering questions and asking further questions, in order to build as much buzz around the game as possible. You're able to provide direct support for easy-to-solve issues that don't require disclosure of personal data, or redirect players to the appropriate Support tool.
In order to provide the level of service we want, we have a few requirements for new team members.
- You enjoy operating as part of a team
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have excellent written English (though it is not necessary to be a native English speaker)
- You have enough spare time to be active in your chosen role (you will need to be available at least 1 hour per day to perform your tasks)
- You are able to always remain calm and friendly, even in hard situations
- You haven't committed any (major) rule violations
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your Elvenar Team