Social Media Coordinator
Are you checking your Instagram right after turning off your alarm clock and are you that wonderful friend that always replies with GIFs in group chats? Then you might be the Social Media Coordinator we’re looking for!
- Create & schedule content for our Facebook & Instagram and other channels, according to our Social Media Strategy
- Develop activations (contests) and tactics to enhance our organic performance and social buzz around our games
- Write or review game tutorials or different scripts to be used in our YouTube videos
- Engage with the international communities on a daily basis, assist and facilitate conversations on our social channels
- If necessary, build and maintain a team of Social Media Moderators and Image Editors
- Ensure the content calendar schedule & community engagement activities are kept on our local social assets
- Fill-in monthly social & business KPI reports, as well as weekly competition reports
- Ensure that all of our international social channels keep the brand identity, descriptions and post adequate content and visuals
- Monitor trends and changes in Social Media content, tools, applications and channels
- Proficient level of English with excellent writing skills
- Able to communicate creatively and efficiently and to keep a preset tone of voice
- Displays knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their engagement patterns
- Oriented towards community and online relationship building
- Basic image editing skills
Previous experience in Social Media, as well as basic image editing skills are a plus, not a must.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your Elvenar Team