An Ingame Supporter works as part of our team. A good team attitude is essential as we help and support each other in this sometimes stressful role. We have a good team spirit, and enjoy a lively team skype chat where we keep up to date with the latest bugs.
Ingame Supporter duties include:
- Answering questions sent in by players
- Detecting rule breaking and placing bans
- Helping players to appeal their bans fairly
- Testing game updates for bugs before they are released
- Be able to respond to tickets within 12 hours
- Being active daily on our team chat channels (Mattermost)
This is a customer service role, and mods need to have a good attitude with all people, including those who do not find writing English easy.
Ingame Supporters must have excellent written English and be willing to use a spell checker and to proofread their ticket responses before sending them.
Ingame Supporters need to be available to answer player enquiries every day, and give at least 10 hours a week to the role, but most give a lot more than that.Ingame Supporters must be at least 18 years of age.